Complete Guide to Owning a Home-based Business
August 12, 2014 § Leave a comment
Flexibility? Creativity? Time with family? An end to corporate headaches and commuting? Millions of Americans are getting all this—and financial independence, too—with home-based business. And now the editors of Entrepreneurs magazine bring all their experience and know-how to a comprehensive guide to making a home-based business work for you, packed with realistic information for beginners and established entrepreneurs alike.
Fresh from the real world of active home entrepreneurs, here are the secrets of success and the potential pitfalls. This book takes you step by step from fantasy to full-fledged, thriving business—whether it’s gift baskets or desktop publishing, child care or mail-order retail—telling all you need to know including:
- “Electronic cottages”: the home-office phenomenon
- Is it for you? The personality test.
- What kind of business? Talents vs. experience and capital
- How to tailor equipment to your needs
- Your business name and graphic identity
- Legalities, insurance, taxes, cash flow
- Promotions, public relations, sales savvy
- Hiring employees: who can help you grow
- How to save money and when not to scrimp
- Domestic distractions: keeping family life and work in sync
- How to balance the emotional books
Whether you’re already in business or you’re just thinking about joining the new wave of people who work from home—from caterers and wedding consultans to bookeepers and bed-and-breakfast innkeepers—this book is a mine of essential information!
Penulis: Editor Majalah Entrepreneur
Penerbit: Bantam Books
ISBN 10: 9-780553-34191-51295
Ukuran: 21 x 13 cm (vertikal)
Jumlah halaman: viii + 401 halaman
Harga (belum termasuk ongkos kirim)
I v y U